Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Brother - Julien

The Younger Brother. Julien is my younger brother by 4 years. He grew up most of his life in Florida and has a completely different perspective on dating. He's smooth, he's popular, he's got connections everywhere. Hanging out with Julien is almost always an adventure. To date, he is the only person that makes me want to be "cool" and in doing so, it usually results in me drinking way too much and passing out or getting sick. He also brings out the over protective brother in me because if someone starts beef with him, and it happens often, my rage surges and i come to the rescue. Funny how a little brother can have so much influence over me. His advice so far: "Be funny, make them love you, act indifferent, and be a dick sometimes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home