Monday, January 02, 2006

Girls - Missy

The Bartender - Probably the most night marish thing i have ever lived through. Missy tends bar at an upper west side local bar. She is funny as hell with her sarcasm and twisted humor so she is always fun to drink with. Whenever we show up she clears a spot for us and pours us our first drinks. She always hits us with freebies and shots so we make sure to tip her well. Missy and I hit it off pretty well when we first met, but she had a man. His name was Derek. A psycho jealous ex that ruined his relationship with her by cheating on her. Missy needed a shoulder to cry on... I gave her a bed instead. She was the first real sexual encounter I had since my sweet Angelika and oh how horrible it was. It was worse than the time I lost my virginity, and that, my friends, is pretty bad. I have since crossed her off the list of potentials but remain good friends with her... afterall... It's always nice to know a good bartender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home