Monday, January 02, 2006

Steering Committee - Jay

Jay is my cousin-slash-bestfriend. He finally graduated law school, passed the bar, and became a lawyer in midtown. We grew up as kids together with the same dreams and goals, but took wildly different paths in the end. For a time we lost touch, but were reunited when I moved back to New York. Inseperable ever since. Jay is intelligent, blunt, and sometimes crude, but is always a true friend when you need him. He lives life by his own means and has the amazing ability to lawyer his way out of anything so a conversation with him can sometimes be tiresome. Jay is never wrong and always has an answer. Jay also has the ability to turn me into an 8 year old as i do him. We are not beyond fart and poo poo jokes, nor do we skip the completely inappropriate jokes that startle the unsuspecting listener. His agenda is to get me away from being a serial monogomist and bring me into the world of dating, having fun, and enjoying meaningless sex. Jay's love life is messy but he manages it well. His advice is always appreciated.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok wait now, if my category is Steering commitee then shit give me a title of distinction, let me be the Steering commitee chairman or something, just dont lump me in the same category with Bailey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home