Monday, January 02, 2006

Friends - Lola

Highschool Friend. Lola was a tall, leggy, kinda awkward athlete. She was very cool and it was only a matter of time before we ran into each other. At some point in the high school story I found myself liking her, she found herself liking me, we found ourselves liking each other. For some reason it just never worked out. Come to think of it, she is taller than me and that probably would have saved me from being curious about these tall Amazonians that I have had such catastrophic luck with thus far. Lola and I remained friends through the years keeping in contact mostly over email. Hearing from her is great as she can always give me that nice girl perspective. She is incredibly down to earth and quite often the voice of reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home