Thursday, January 12, 2006

Girls - Daisy

The Ex-Girlfriend. Daisy was a fusion girlfriend. 1 Part rebound, 1 Part for real relationship. She is an heiress to a fortune and has never worked a day in her life. We had a lot of fun together and did a lot of great things, but it didn’t work out in the end because she WAS CRAZY! Completely disconnected from reality. The girl was used to having her way all the time and I couldn’t live that way. Se was insanely jealous of my ex before her whom I remain, to this day, best friends with. Daisy and I still keep in touch. She lives in the west coast now and every now and then our paths cross, we do a lunch or a dinner, catch up, then go back to our lives. Cool chick, when she's a friend.

***UPDATE***

Daisy, having gone into hiding for a little while due to some messed up boyfriend issues finally emerged a new girl. She called me one EARLY thursday morning and convince me to jump on an airplane the next day bound for california. I hopped the plane, and i got into some trouble with her. Read Daisy Parts 1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home